About The Gold Hope Project
The Gold Hope Project is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free photography sessions to families with children who have cancer. Elzee Photography was selected to join a special group of international photographers. This group donates their photography services so that families can focus on cancer treatment and healing.
The goals of The Gold Hope Project members are to:
- Photograph families of children 21 and under, sharing their stories
- Bring joy to children and comfort to families suffering from pediatric cancer
- Raise the public’s awareness of pediatric cancer research and treatment
- Raise funds for pediatric cancer research
- Be a resource for families who are facing a recent cancer diagnosis
- Photograph any child, 21 and under, who has a current or had a past cancer diagnosis
Elzee Photography is honored to be a featured photographer and looks forward to retelling, through photography, their stories of courage and determination.
You can read more about the organization and read Ava’s (pictured below) story here: http://